Bikamino a Spiritual Bikepacking Journey across Namaqualand
The Bikamino Challenge
A 72 hour bike journey across Namaqualand
Date 2 – 5 May 2019 | Distance 243km | Ascent 4807m | Cut Off 72 hours | Meals 9 | Overnight Points 3
Explore the Bikamino Challenge
A taste of the Bikamino Challenge
Full Movie Bikamino Challenge
All images Jacquaes Marais
You can choose to ride the route in one go or tour it over 72 hours and take your time to take it all in. Touring or racing, this is the structure we will provide if you skip a bed or a meal that is your strategy or choice, this also means that a breakfasts might become your dinner. Some accommodation and meals will be 5 Star and some will be under the actual stars with local cooking.
Take note there will not be any water points and no bag service.
We will provide
- Dinner and Bed the night before the start
- Breakfast on the start morning
- Lunch Stop at Nigramoep
- Dinner, bed and breakfast at Naries
- Lunch Stop at Kommagas
- Dinner , bed and breakfast at Kookfontein
- Finishers Lunch at Hondeklipbaai.
- More info on venues go to: Link to Kiep Stations
Checkout all the Kiep Stations