Darling ttu 24 Hr MTB Enduro
Spring Flower Ride
Venue: !Khwa ttu, R27 West Coast Road, Yzerfontein
The prestigious Darling ttu 2018 mountain bike race will take place on 6 October 2018.
A solo or team relay event riding multi laps over a 24 hour period on a fast purpose build single track. A race with a BIG difference. The idea is quite simple, you race as many laps as you can in 24 hours. The solo winner or team is the one with the most laps. The race starts at 10am on Saturday, 6 October and finishes at 10 am on Sunday. You may start or stop whenever you want. Sleeping, eating, drinking and dancing is allowed. The venue has lots of space for camping with showers, toilets, water, food stands, beer garden, a bike shop, bike wash, entertainment, power points for light and cell phone charge, free wifi and a huge Bedouin tent in the centre of the race village. This event is meant to be endurable and enjoyable.
You can do it over 24 hours, but you don’t have to.
Cost: Early bird prices end 31 August 2018!
Team of 2: R700
Team of 4: R1400
Race Shirt for R495
V-Neck T-Shirt for R275
Goodie bag included for all riders.
Available on the day:
• Race Village
• Electrical points for charging only
• Free wifi
• Thrilling purpose build MTB trail with 100% sea view, game encounters and much more
• Medical support
• Half way water and refreshment stop
• 24 hour Beer tent
• 24 hour food, snacks coffee and drinks for sale
• Wood for sale
• Bike repair support
• Fun music and live commentary
• Spot prices and giveaways
• Free spectator activities program
• Improved trail with more berms and better recoveries on the steep climbs.
• More camping sites
• Rent a tent and a mattress or rent a luxury tent
• More prizes and lucky draws!
• Sundowner drive for spectators
• Special bike rentals and a free “’ride a round” for spectators
Fast Facts Block:
START POINT: !Khwa ttu reception
COORDINATES: 33°21’44.55” S / 18°16’14.12” E
TERRAIN: Purpose-built single-track; jeep track
MAP: Map boards & superb signage
CELL RECEPTION: Excellent