Buffelsdrift Mountain Bike Park is located only 15km North of Pretoria and provides a safe and secure riding environment within the confines of the Buffelsdrift Nature Conservancy. Lying on the western boundaries of the Dinokeng area, between the Roodeplaat Dam and the N1 highway, Buffelsdrift Conservancy has become a fairly popular place to visit not only because it is so easy to reach, so close to both Pretoria and Johannesburg,
but also as a birding spot for birders. This is due in no small part to the proximity of the Roodeplaat dam, from which an extensive canal system runs, and the Pienaars River that runs through the conservancy attracting birds for most of the year.
Our bike park has been used to showcase the natural beauty the bush veld has to offer and the wildlife that can be viewed while riding is of the most breath taking in the world. We have Kudu, Zebra, Impala and even the tempestuous bush pig. They have an appeal that no one can quite explain.
LOCATION: Buffelsdrift AH -25.586866, 28.325045, 0130 Pretoria, South Africa.
• Annual Ticket Holders: 24hrs every day of the week and weekends
• Open every day of the week
• Please Note that Day tickets must be purchased before 12:00 at the Office.
• The Office will be closed after 12:00 during the week
• Day Visitors: 07:00 to 18:00 Saturday and Sunday. Please purchase your Day tickets before 12:00 as well
• 7km, 16km, 18km, 28km, 40km.
• Mix of Single Tack and Jeep Track
• Fun Climbs and fast down hills
• Kitchen open from 07:00 till 12:00 on Saturdays and Sundays only
• On Weekdays only cool drinks will be available
• R30 per Day Visit
• R250 for an Annual Subscription
• PLEASE BRING CASH!! No Card Facilities