EARLY BIRD ENTRIES OPEN FROM 16th February 2020 – 15 March 2020 – 10% IMMEDIATE DISCOUNT!
The Ride2Nowhere is a 3 day stage race taking place in McGregor in the Western Cape. The event is in its 9th year and a few surprises are instore as we revive, refresh and revamp. Creating a Ride4Everyone!
Riders will experience the amazing trails, picturesque views, tranquility and hospitality that the small Breede Valley town of McGregor has to offer. The race takes place from of 11-13 September 2020.
Ride2Nowhere offers a 3-day option, with major route improvements and changes for 2020! We have identified the need for a 2 day event for those that may not be able to take off that extra day from work, so now there really is a Ride4Everyone!
Highlights for 2020:
- NO PRICE INCREASE FROM 2019
- #McClassic – 3 Day Race
- NEW! #McLite – 2 Day Race
- Choice of distances: Long Route (+/- 60km per day) or Short Route (+/- 40km per day)
- Route improvement in progress by our one and only Roete Generaal, Constant Viljoen
- Saturday Festival includes a Spit Braai Dinner for all 2 & 3 day participants
- E-bike category – you have no excuse not to take part! Charge up and join the fun!
- One Day ride option, Fun Trail Run for supporters and family on Saturday
- Payment Plan option to pay for your entry over the next 7 months!
Early Bird Entries valid from 16 February until 15 March 2020 and riders can enter on Entry Ninja following these links.
- McClassic (3 Day) @ R3,465.00 per rider https://entries.ride2nowhere.co.za/events/64662-ride2nowhere-2020-mcclassic
- McLite (2 Day) @ R2,610.00 per rider https://entries.ride2nowhere.co.za/events/65102-ride2nowhere-2020-mclite
All entries include Saturday Festival Dinner and event goodie bag (all other meals excluded and can be ordered online)
EARLY BIRD COMPETITION: One lucky team entering during the Early Bird Special stands a chance to win FULL SUS cycling kit worth R1 600.00.
There are plenty of off-the-bike activities in McGregor, from wine tasting to nature walks, visiting the Eseltjiesrus donkey sanctuary and much more. Kids’ day care services are also available whilst riders are out enjoying the beautiful trails, the ideal family weekend getaway!
The Majority of the trails are only accessible to ride once a year and exclusive to the Ride2Nowhere.
Enter now to not only get a 10% discount but to also guarantee your chance to experience the most amazing weekend of mountain biking, friendship, family, food and fun in the tranquil little village of McGregor.
Start & Finish:
Dutch Reformed Church, Church Street, McGregor
Follow us on Facebook @Ride2Nowhere or Instagram and Twitter @R2NEvents